Welcome to Sleep Club, six weeks of expert courses and support to help baby (and tired parents) sleep.
You’ll meet online over six separate sessions with us, The Sleep Mums (Cat and Sarah). We’ll guide you through a core topic when it comes to baby sleep, including expectations; naps; feeding; settling techniques; bedtime routine and your 24 hours. As well as answering your questions in each session.
As well as hosting the weekly Zoom call, we’ll also be a part of your Club Whatsapp group, to answer questions and give support.
We have been told that our approach has changed parent’s lives. We give a sensitive (and real), needs-based foundation to improve overnight sleep and calmer, more consistent naptimes. We aim to give you the tools and confidence to see you through the long nights during your baby’s small years.
Your Sleep Club includes:
- A weekly supportive and informative Zoom session with Sarah and Cat, to help you through each of our big six sleep topics.
- A closed Whatsapp group with Cat and Sarah, with over twenty years of baby sleep experience (as well as being mums themselves).
- Sleep Club will give you access to a network of other parents with babies of similar ages, who know how tough it is (and wont judge you if you join in your jammies…!)
- Age-appropriate schedules for baby’s first year.
- Age-based guide to what your baby needs in 24 hours table, outlining sleep needs, daytime naps, milk feeds, solids (once weaned), bedtime routine and play
- Give you tools to help future-proof your baby’s sleep for when you hit a bump in the road.
- Guidance on milestones (regressions and leaps)
- The Sleep Mums Crib Notes, including a plan for early waking, either because you need it know or you want to pop it away for safe keeping!
Sleep Club Tuesday 25th May 10am (BST)
Every baby, every parent and every family is different. We’ll explore different techniques that are bespoke to your circumstances and make sure our advice works for you. But what really separates our course from others is that we specialise in giving real advice, that actually works, with zero judgement.